Corporate Massage Events
On-site Chair Massage is growing in popularity and is an excellent technique for reducing stress and promoting an energized more productive work environment!
The Society for Human Resource Management reported in 2007 that 13 percent of its 210,000 member companies offer workplace chair massage. An earlier Working Mother article found 77 percent of the top 100 U.S. companies offered massage at work.
Corporate Massage Packages (Great for Employees):
- Boosts morale
- Improves mental clarity and concentration
- Reduces fatigue, stress and anxiety
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Lowers blood pressure
- Alleviates muscle aches in back, neck, and shoulders, arms, wrists, and hands
- Relieves symptoms of Repetitive / Overuse syndromes such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Participants receive their massage in the comfort of an ergonomic chair specifically designed for seated massage. Sessions are 10 – 30 minutes in duration and are performed through your clothing. No oils or lotions are required.
Massage packages are GREAT for your bottom line!
- Improves company morale
- Promotes a more energized, creative environment
- Reduces absenteeism
- Improves performance and productivity
- Lower health care costs
- Increased retention
- Tax deductible on-site health benefit
Excellent for any occasion…
- Employee Recognition
- Client Gifts
- Health Fairs
- Convention Booths
- Team Building Events
- Employee Appreciation
- Administrative Assistant Day
- Bosses Day
- Golf Outings
- Holiday Parties
- Tax Season